YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme: It is also widely referred to by its alternate name, which is the Zero Interest Loan Plan. This is because the YSR Sunna Vaddi Program 2023 was initially introduced under this name. This is due to the fact that more people choose to go by the other name. Recently, the Chief Minister of the state of Andhra Pradesh, YS Jaganmohan Reddy, made the statement that a brand new initiative that would soon be established in the state in order to offer assistance to women who are economically disadvantaged will soon be initiated.
This statement was made in order to announce that the brand new initiative would soon be established. If this plan were carried out, every single self-help group that can be found in the state of Andhra Pradesh would be qualified to get a credit loan without having to pay any interest on it. This would be the case if this plan were followed out.
If this plan were carried out, things would go exactly as described above. If you read the paragraphs that follow, which have been organized specifically for your convenience, you will be able to get further information on the YSR Sunna Vaddi. In addition to a great deal of other information, this contains information about the scheme’s highlights, aims, features, benefits, eligibility requirements, features, the papers that are necessary, the application procedure, searching the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme Beneficiary List, and verifying your status.
YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme 2023- Zero Interest Loan, Application Form
|Concerned Scheme of the Government||YSR Sunna Vaddi Yojana 2023|
|Launched By||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|CM of Andhra Pradesh||Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launch Date of the Scheme||24 April 2020|
|The beneficiaries of the Scheme||Women belonging to Self-Help Groups|
|Purpose of the Scheme||Providing Zero Interest Loans to Women of SHG|
|YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme Official Website||http://karshak.ap.gov.in/ysrsvpr/|
Features of YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
- There are times when people will refer to the AP Jagananna Sunna Vaddi Program by its alternative name, which is the YSR Zero Interest Loan. Other times, they will refer to it by its official name.
- Only women whose earnings are at or below the threshold established by the federal government as being considered to be living in poverty are eligible to participate in the program (BPL).
- If a woman is a member of a Self-Help Organization, she can be eligible to receive a loan of up to one lakh rupees from a financial institution without having to pay interest on the money she borrows. Women’s organizations can be further subdivided into Self-Help Groups.
- In the state of Andhra Pradesh, the YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme is not eligible to be applied to any loans that have been evaluated and found to be assets that are not performing as expected. This is due to the fact that the program is not qualified to apply to loans that have been categorized in this manner (NPA).
- A survey that will be done door-to-door will be carried out in order to identify the application procedure for the YSR Sunna Vaddi Programme that is being provided by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. This survey will also be used to identify the persons who will benefit from the different initiatives that will be carried out once they have been put into action in order to provide those individuals with the opportunity to profit from those efforts.
- The results of the survey that was carried out by going door to door will be used as the foundation for the decision that will be made by the appropriate police officers regarding who will be the beneficiary of the donations.
Eligibility of AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme
- The applicant will be needed to provide evidence that they have been a resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh for a significant length of time before they will be considered for the benefits that are associated with this program.
- In order to be considered for participation in the program, candidates had to live in the state of Andhra Pradesh, have a low income, and be female. Also, they need to be able to provide evidence that their current income is equal to or less than the federal poverty line.
- The application will be evaluated to determine whether or not the applicant is qualified to obtain the advantages that are made available by this plan if the applicant’s credit amount is less than Rs.500,000.
- A receiver of the benefits that are provided via the AP YSR Sunna Vaddi Scheme must be a member of a Self Help Group that is situated within the borders of the state of Andhra Pradesh in order to be eligible for such benefits.
- You will not be permitted to submit an application for the Andhra Pradesh YSR Sunna Vaddi Program if you have a debt that has been categorized as an NPA. This is because doing so is outside the scope of what is feasible. The meaning of the acronym NPA is to refer to assets that do not perform as expected at the current time.
YSR Sunna Vadi Yojana 2023 Required Documents
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- A relevant certificate for the BPL status
- An address Proof
- Bank Passbook
- Loan Papers from the Concerned Bank
- Property Papers
- A Passport-Size Photograph
- A Relevant Certificate for SHG Status
Read Also: TANGEDCO TNEB Aadhaar Link Online nsc.tnebltd.gov.in
YSR Zero Interest Scheme Apply Online 2023
Locate the button on the official website of the YSR Zero Interest Program that is titled “Apply Now,” and click on that button.
Following the completion of the initial step of browsing to the website of the YSR Zero Interest Program, this should be the first step you take.
When you have entered your contact number, please click the “submit” button. After that, please click the “end” button so that the form may be submitted after you have entered the One-Time Password (OTP).
It is necessary for you to upload any and all authentic papers in their entirety, after which you should click the “submit” button.
Because your application will very soon be successfully submitted, you should go ahead and print off a copy of the YSR Zero Interest Programme 2023 Application Form right now.