Sambalpur University Result 2022 suniv.ac.in BA BSC BCOM MA MSC MCOM 1st 2nd 3rd Year Result: The people of Western Orissa had a dream for a university for a very long time, and on December 10, 1966, the Orissa Legislature made that dream a reality by passing the Sambalpur University Act. The dream of the people of Western Orissa to have a university was finally made a reality.
People in Western Orissa have long harboured the hope that their region will one day be home to a prestigious educational institution. On the first day of classes at the university, which was January 1, 1967, Professor Parsuram Mishra served as the institution’s first Vice Chancellor at the time. The Honorable Chancellor A.N. Khosla served as the event’s presider and led the ceremony that officially opened the University on January 4, 1967.
The ceremony was led by the Honorable Chancellor. The university’s first classes were held in 1967 in a private home in the Dhanupali neighbourhood of Sambalpur, which had been rented specifically for the purpose of housing the educational institution.
Between the years 1968 and 1972, students in the city of Ainthapali, which is located in the district of Sambalpur, attended school in a structure that was owned by the government. The University relocated to its current location in Jyti Vihar in Burla in the year 1973. This marked the year that the move took place. Jyoti Vihar is the name of the neighbourhood where the campus is located.
Sambalpur University Result 2022 suniv.ac.in BA BSC BCOM MA MSC MCOM 1st 2nd 3rd Year Result
Students at the University of Jyoti Vihar can choose from one of twenty-seven different Post-Graduate Departments, each of which specialises in a different area of research. Together, these departments cover twenty-seven distinct areas of research.
The University Post-Graduate Departments provide a study programme lasting one year for the M.Phil Degree, a study programme lasting two years for the Degrees of M.A. / M.Sc. / LL.M. / Business Administration / M.Lib & Inf.Science, a One-Year P.G. Diploma Course in Computer Science & Application and a Diploma Course in Sambalpuri Studies, as well as a Three-Year course in M.
As a result of a decision that was made by the university, the postgraduate departments of Chemistry, Life Sciences, Economics, Library and Information Sciences, and Mathematics at this university are now in a position where they are able to function independently from the rest of the university.
They arrived at the decision that the semester system, which is predicated on ongoing evaluation, was the most effective method available to them. They devise their own instructional methods and adhere to them throughout the entire process.
Students were given access to the Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Postgraduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA), and Postgraduate Diploma in Information Technology (PGDIT) programmes in the year 2000 by the Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education.
Through the Directorate of Distance and Continuing Education, the MCA (Direct and Lateral), DCA Course was initially made accessible to students in the year 2003.
Before the year 2006, the D.D.C.E. did not make it possible for students to participate in full-time MBA programmes that were held away from the main campus.
|Post For||Sambalpur University 4th Semester Result 2022|
|Name of University||Sambalpur University Odisha|
|Result By||Sambalpur University Exam Authority|
|Mode of Result||Online|
|Latest Result Out on||21st December 2022|
|Sambalpur University 4th Semester Result Date||22nd December 2022 (Expected)|
|Result Check By||Roll Number and Name|
|4th Semester Result Also Called||Sambalpur University +3 Result 2022|
|Sambalpur University Official Website||www.suniv.ac.in|
Read Also: IBPS SO Admit Card 2022 Out, Call Letter Download Link
How to Check Sambalpur University 4th Semester Result 2022?
- The first and most important thing that the students are obligated to do is If you are interested in learning more about Sambalpur University, the best place to start is the university’s homepage, which can be found at https://www.suniv.ac.in/.
- Checking your exam results, submitting an application for admission, and viewing any other updates that may have been posted are all things that can be done by going to the homepage of Sambalpur University.
- Checking the notice board that is located on this page will lead you to the location of the direct link that will take you to the Sambalpur University MA, M.Sc., MS, and M. Phil result dates. In addition, there is information regarding the dates that the results will be announced posted on the notice board.
- Click on the link that is associated with the particular course and school year that you are interested in checking, and you will be able to view the results of any exams that you have taken.
- The Sambalpur University Result 2022 PDF will open in a new tab automatically once it is ready to be viewed.
- Here If you want to check your Sambalpur University Result 2022, all you need to do is enter your roll number, name, failing or passing record, and grade into the appropriate fields.
- It is possible to check one’s result for the examination that was given by Sambalpur University 2022 by making use of this method.
|Sambalpur University Official Website||Click Here|