Play a YouTube video in a picture in picture The article is a lively article because it contains interesting information and your favorite. The PiP feature allows you to view a supported video in a compact, minimised window. This floating window can also be moved in any direction and positioned however the user chooses.
The second feature is very helpful because it lets users use other interactive apps—especially those that require tapping, swiping, and long-pressing—while also watching videos. Numerous applications, including Netflix and Disney+Hotstar, already support PiP on iOS devices.
Play a YouTube video in a picture in picture
- Open a Web browser and sign into YouTube using the YouTube Premium subscription account you created.
- Find the video you want to watch by searching.
- By tapping the square icon in the bottom right corner of the video, you can enter full-screen mode.
- The picture-in-picture button is located in the top left corner, right next to the close button. Tap the video to reveal the controls. To activate picture-in-picture mode, you can also use two fingers to double-tap on the screen or just swipe up from the bottom of your device.
- Once enabled, picture-in-picture mode enables you to switch to and use any other app you choose while a running YouTube video is being played in a small window.
YouTube Picture-In-Picture (PiP) for iPhone is here and free mostly – How To Enable It
Note: You can know the details related to the lottery through this Nagalotterysambad.com website.