How to transfer chats from WhatsApp to telegram The article is a lively article because it contains interesting information and your favorite. The procedures to transfer chats from WhatsApp to Telegram on iPhone and Android are listed below if you use both services or are thinking about switching from WhatsApp to Telegram.
How to transfer chats from WhatsApp to telegram
- Get the most recent 7.4 version of the Telegram client, which includes the possibility to import WhatsApp chats to Telegram.
- Please be aware that you can move WhatsApp messages to Telegram on Android.
- Tap the three vertical dots in the top right corner of a chat that is currently open in WhatsApp.
- Tap on Telegram in the Share menu after selecting Export Chat, and the export will begin.
- On Telegram, you will see the specific WhatsApp chat.
WhatsApp Chats To Telegram iOS: How To Transfer WhatsApp Chats To Telegram?
- Launch WhatsApp and tap the right side of the conversation (beside profile picture of a contact on the top).
- Choose Export Chat.
- Select export under Telegram from the Share menu by tapping on it
You can also reduce the amount of space used by your chats. If you share a lot of material and have a large history, you can reduce the size of your cache by navigating to your settings, selecting “data and storage,” and then “storage use.”
You may then modify how long data is stored on your phone before it is destroyed (if at all). Any deleted content is still accessible on the cloud, which is a terrific method to reduce space while maintaining access in case it is needed.