Today we are going to discuss this important topic via this article How to share location on WhatsApp on Android and iPhone. We hope you like this article. As previously noted, WhatsApp gives you the choice to share your Real Time or Live Location as well as your Current or Static Location with any of your Contacts. If you want to ask someone to join you or meet you in a specific area (such as your house, office, mall, or library) and stay put, you should utilise the Share Static Location option.
How to share location on WhatsApp on Android
- You can click the WhatsApp symbol on the home screen of your Android device after unlocking it.
- Click the paperclip icon at the bottom of the screen on the “Chat” page.
- Choose the “Location” option from the pop-up menu.
- Depending on your requirements, select “Send your Current Location” or “Share Your Live Location” before pressing the “Send” button.
How to share location on WhatsApp on iphone
- On your iOS device, open the WhatsApp app.
- Select the group or individual you wish to send your location to by clicking on Chats.
- Go to your screen’s bottom left corner and click the + sign.
- Select the Location menu item.
- When using the app, a prompt will appear asking whether you want to share your location always.
- You can now send your Live Location or Current Location.
- Pick “Send” from the menu.
Read Also: Add, Remove or Disable Browser Extensions and Add-ons in Opera
How to share location on WhatsApp on Android and iPhone We learned about this very clearly through this article. And if you liked this article please share it with your friend.