Today we are going to discuss this important topic via this article How to Record Audio (Music) from YouTube. We hope you like this article. A trustworthy YouTube audio recorder for Mac is the first thing you’ll need if you want to record audio from YouTube. To extract audio from YouTube, you can find a variety of audio recorder tools online.
However, I should strongly suggest an iMusic that is both user-friendly and expert. This Mac audio recorder can preserve the quality of an unlimited number of YouTube recordings.
Additionally, it can recognise YouTube music metadata like artist, title, album, and genre.
How to Record Audio (Music) from YouTube
- The URL of the YouTube video whose audio you want to download as an MP3 can be found there.
- Open the online YouTube to MP3 converter tool by going online.
- In the text field at the top of the website page, paste the video’s URL.
- Select mp3 as the output file type.
- Click the conversion button.