How to Make a Playlist on YouTube: Playlists are a fantastic way for users to organise their chosen videos on YouTube, either for their own personal use or to share with other users. You may, for instance, put together a list of the music that are your absolute favourites or a compilation of the yoga videos that you use the most often. Playlists provide a method for video producers to keep viewers interested for a longer period of time and to increase the likelihood that their videos will be discovered in the first place. Playlists can also be used to increase the amount of time viewers spend watching their videos.
How to Make a Playlist on YouTube
- You should look up any band, song, or video you can think of on YouTube and see what comes up.
- Launching the video requires clicking either the image or the title of the post.
- To save the file, you need just pick “Save” from the drop-down option that displays underneath the video.
- After clicking “Save to,” a box will pop up asking where you want to save the file. If you want to make a new playlist, you can do so by selecting “Create new playlist” from the drop-down menu in that window. You might, for instance, put up a playlist of songs that you like to listen to while you’re working out, or you could put together a playlist of videos of your favourite humorous sketches to watch at your leisure.
Read Also: How to create a custom Google search
How to access your YouTube playlists
- To access your user settings, select the cog symbol that appears in the top-right corner of the YouTube window.
- To view your channel, click here.
- Access the Playlists menu.