Hello, How To Know My Sim Is 3g or 4g Bsnl We are going to know the vibrancy of. There are many interesting facts in this article.
How To Know My Sim Is 3g or 4g Bsnl
- You must dial a number to find out if your BSNL SIM is 4G enabled.
- Call the toll-free number 9497979797 as you would any other number.
- SMS will be used to activate the SIM’s 4G capabilities for 4G services.
- Customers can acquire a free upgrade to a 4G SIM at the closest BSNL customer service centre or retail location if their current SIM does not support 4G.
How to activate a BSNL 4G SIM card?
- Open the messaging app on your smartphone while maintaining your current or previous SIM card.
- Type RE4G [last 6 digits of the new SIM card number] [Circle Code] into the search box. (Online resources for finding circle codes for various regions)
- Text the message to 53734.
- You will now get a confirmation SMS to confirm the SIM switch.
- Respond using RE4G YES
- Now, you’ll get a confirmation message.
Read Also: Add, Remove or Disable Browser Extensions and Add-ons in Chrome