Hello, How To Delete UPI Id In PhonePe? We are going to know the vibrancy of. There are many interesting facts in this article. Let’s move on to the articles. Online payment is growing slowly, today everyone can do many banking related work through their smartphone sitting at home, due to UPI, online payment has become very easy, nowadays people use UPI instead of debit or credit card. use. Pay through likes to do. In this blog post, you will learn how to create and use a Google Pay account.
How To Delete UPI Id In PhonePe?
- On your smartphone, launch PhonePe.
- In the top left corner, tap on your profile.
- Decide which bank account you wish to remove the UPI ID from.
- You may now find all of your UPI IDs by scrolling down to the area marked “UPI ID.”
- You can delete a UPI ID by clicking the delete button on its right side (that looks like a dustbin icon). To remove the next UPI ID, tap on it.
How to delete UPI ID in Google Pay
- On your smartphone, launch Google Pay.
- At the top right of the screen, tap on your profile.
- Click or tap Bank Accounts.
- Decide which Bank account you wish to delete the UPI ID from.
- Click Manage UPI IDs.
- You should now be able to see any UPI ID you have.
- You can delete an ID by clicking the delete button on its right side (again, it looks like a dustbin icon). Touch it.
We hope that you and your doubts have been resolved through the article How To Delete UPI Id In PhonePe?. And if you have any doubts let us know via the comment box. We cater to your doubts. And if you liked this article, we ask you to share it with your friends.