How to create desktop shortcuts to webistes from Edge browser The article is a lively article because it contains interesting information and your favorite. If Microsoft Edge has been your main browser on your Windows 10 computer, you probably want to find a quick way to launch it. Pinning the Edge shortcut to the taskbar is one way to launch Edge quickly. However, you can create an Edge browser shortcut on the desktop so that you can quickly launch it using a mouse or keyboard shortcut if the taskbar is already overflowing with icons for other programmes.
How to create desktop shortcuts to webistes from Edge browser
- On a computer, open the Microsoft Edge browser.
- The website you want to send to your other devices should be opened.
- For options, click the horizontal 3dots icon menu.
- Select More Tools from the list by hovering over it.
- Choose the Pin to Finder command option by clicking.
- If necessary, edit the link title in the pop-up dialogue box.
- On the Pin command button, press.
- Drag and drop the shortcut link to the desktop folder after it has been created in the Edge Apps folder.