How to Change Language Settings on Facebook and Instagram I hope we can formalize this useful article. You can also see how the purchase is used. The two social media networks with the most users are Facebook and Instagram. Facebook (Meta) does more than just let users communicate with one another—it also helps people grow their businesses.
On the other side, Instagram’s most recent additions, like Reels, have increased user popularity. All in all, everyone has now utilised the platforms.
Change language settings on Facebook app on Android
- Launch the Facebook application on your Android phone.
- the hamburger menu icon in the upper right corner.
- Tap on Settings & Privacy after scrolling down.
- Choose Language from the list after selecting it.
Change language settings on Facebook app on iOS
- Get your iPhone’s Facebook app open.
- The hamburger menu icon is located at the bottom right corner.
- To choose Settings & Privacy, scroll down.
- Select “App Language”
- You will be sent to the settings of your iPhone where you can choose your preferred language for the Facebook app.
Change language settings for Facebook in browser
- In the top right corner, select the drop-down arrow.
- the Settings & Privacy option
- Select Settings.
- On Language and Region, click
- In the Facebook language area, select Edit.
- From the drop-down menu, choose your desired language, then click Save Changes.
Change language settings on Instagram app on Android or iOS
- Launch the Instagram application on your iOS or Android device.
- In the bottom right corner, touch the profile symbol.
- On the upper right, select the hamburger menu.
- On the bottom, click Settings.
- Select a language from the available list by tapping Account, then Language.
Change language settings for Instagram in browser
- In the top right corner, click on your profile photo.
- Choose Profile
- A drop-down icon and a language should be visible if you scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Choose your favourite language by clicking it.