Using this tutorial, we are going to run the script BSNL SIM activation: How to activate new BSNL 4G SIM . Below you will find the possibilities for doing the task using this tutorial.
When you take a new sim in bsnl or port your old sim from another company to bsnl company, then while porting or taking a new sim you are asked for an identity card (ID) on the basis of which your sim is ported. and when your sim is ported or network comes in new sim you have taken then you have to call bsnl company and tell that i have taken sim by xyz name whose identification number is 1234 it has to be activated .
Now the bsnl company matches the information given by you and the information given with it which you gave while porting the sim. Your SIM gets activated after successful matching of details, the whole process is done over the phone through BSNL customer care.
BSNL SIM activation: How to activate new BSNL 4G SIM
- Switch off your cell phone and addition your BSNL SIM card
- Presently, betray and sit tight for the organization sign to show up
- When you see the organization signal on top of the presentation open the telephone application
- Dial 1507 from your telephone and affirm your character
- You will be posed inquiries like language, personality confirmation, address verification, and then some
- Complete the tele-check step as directed
- Once finished, your BSNL SIM will be effectively enacted
- You will get handset-explicit web settings
- Save these settings and your SIM Card will completely work
- You can now begin involving the SIM for calling and Internet administrations
Activate data in BSNL SIM card
- On any Android device, swipe down to access Settings.
- After this you will see the Mobile data toggle, on which you will have to tap.
- After tapping on it, you will see a 4G/LTE icon in your status bar. Means mobile data is now activated
- Now you can access the Internet.
- Also, when data is not in use, tap the Mobile data toggle again to turn off mobile data, after which the 4G/LTE icon will disappear.